Water damage is the most common type of property damaged in the United States. It can destroy your belongings or, worse, make your home uninhabitable due to a damaged foundation, mold, toxic contamination, or electrical malfunction. If you’ve been the victim of flooding as a result of either natural disaster or negligence, The Law Office of David Yon can help. Our experts will help you understand your insurance coverage, instruct you how to correctly comply with its terms, and evaluate the compensation your are due. During the aftermath of a flood, when you are stressed and overwhelmed, you can trust Yon Law to help you get the most out of your insurance. We will negotiate any disputes with your insurance company and, if necessary, take them to court.
Quick Tips If You’ve Been Affected By Water Damage:
- Property owners purchase flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program. All rates are set and do not differ from company to company or agent to agent.
- Structural and electrical damage can make flooded properties extremely dangerous. It is imperative to contact a professional to assess whether it is safe to return to the damaged property.
- Immediately report your claim to your insurance company to get the process started quickly. Document the damage with photos and video.
- Diligently protect your property from further water damage. Save all documents related to your policy and claim.
- Don’t discard damaged items or prematurely begin repairs. Inadequate or improper repair or cleaning methods can hide damage.
- Get expert advice.
Broken Or Leaky Water Pipe
Fire & Smoke Damage
We demand maximum compensation FOR OUR CLIENTS
Our past record of awarded damages stands for itself
What people are saying
I want to thank you for all
your efforts and I am happy
with the outcome
Mr. Yon you are good man.
Great at what you do. Thank
you for everything.
Thank you David. Greatly appreciated.
A long battle but good outcome. Thank
you for your service.
We’re here for you.
We will be in touch for your FREE review of your claim.