Mold can spread through your home within two to four days of a wetting occurrence, ruining property, belongings and affecting residents’ health. As terrible as mold damage can be, many insurance policies contain mold exclusions and limits. However, in some instances, there are ways around these. If you suspect you have mold, call The Law Office of David Yon. We will review your insurance policy, analyze your specific situation, and develop a claims strategy to help you recover your losses.
Quick Tips If You Have Electrical Damage:
- Immediately report your claim to your insurance company to get the process started quickly.
- Diligently protect your property from further mold damage. You may need to contract for emergency repairs.
- Document the damage with photos and/or videos.
- Save all receipts related to damage and repairs.
- Save all documents and correspondence related to your policy and claim.
- Don’t discard damaged items or prematurely begin repairs. Inadequate or improper repair or cleaning methods can hide damage.
- Get expert advice.
Broken Or Leaky Water Pipe
Fire & Smoke Damage
We demand maximum compensation FOR OUR CLIENTS
Our past record of awarded damages stands for itself
What people are saying
I want to thank you for all
your efforts and I am happy
with the outcome
Mr. Yon you are good man.
Great at what you do. Thank
you for everything.
Thank you David. Greatly appreciated.
A long battle but good outcome. Thank
you for your service.
We’re here for you.
We will be in touch for your FREE review of your claim.