In Florida, hurricanes are an annual threat. After they strike, victims are desperate for help and insurance companies are overwhelmed with claims, resulting in denials, underpayment, and late payments. The stressful aftermath of a storm is compounded by the confusing terms of insurance policies. Many policy holders are understandably unsure how to navigate the claims process. The Law Offices of David Yon can help. As specialists in property damage, Yon Law knows how to read and interpret the fine-print of your policy, successfully claim your benefits, and expertly negotiate disputes so that you are paid what you are rightfully owed according to your policy. If your insurance company is giving you grief after a hurricane, turn to Yon Law.
Quick Tips If You’ve Been Affected By Hurricane Irma:
- Immediately report your claim to your insurance company to get the process
- Diligently protect your property from further storm damage. You may need to contract for emergency repairs.
- Document the damage with photos and/or videos.
- Save all receipts related to damage and repairs.
- Save all documents and correspondence related to your policy and claim.
- Get expert advice and an independent assessment from a public adjuster.
- Don’t discard damaged items or prematurely begin repairs. Inadequate or improper repair or cleaning methods can hide damage.
- Get expert advice.
Broken Or Leaky Water Pipe
Fire & Smoke Damage
We demand maximum compensation FOR OUR CLIENTS
Our past record of awarded damages stands for itself
What people are saying
I want to thank you for all
your efforts and I am happy
with the outcome
Mr. Yon you are good man.
Great at what you do. Thank
you for everything.
Thank you David. Greatly appreciated.
A long battle but good outcome. Thank
you for your service.
We’re here for you.
We will be in touch for your FREE review of your claim.